Finally Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 is here.
With that latest Microsoft Dynamics NAV release we expect a number of great improvements and additions.
Some of the new features we will see are:
- Integration with Office 365.
- Power BI embedded within NAV.
- Extensions for customizations and NAV deployment without modifying the original application objects and making the following upgrades much easier.
- Updated embedded CRM functionality.
- Inventory items with increased number of attributes, making it easier to match a customer’s specification. Users can define specifications such as color, dimensions and manufacturing source, and filter a search by any attribute.
- Service and Job Management improvements icluding Project Manager definition, My Jobs list that displays job status, a new fact box showing Job Cost information.